FUNDAMENTALS IN ASSET MANAGEMENT COURSE
- Asset Management Fundamentals is a one-day training course designed to provide participants with a broad understanding of how their organisations can benefit from optimal asset management systems.
- In general, the participant’s knowledge and understanding will include the ability to:
- Tackle asset management problems using well defined and approved processes to make reliable predictions of outcomes; and
- Understand how new developments relate to established practice with which they may interact.
- Certified Associate in Asset Management (CAAM) – Level 1 will be awarded to the participants who completed this course and undergo the Online Assessment.
- Your CAAM is your first step toward a career in asset management!
REGISTRATION FORM PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Define asset management and understand the value asset management can deliver to organisations
- Identify the principles/fundamentals that underpin asset management
- Identify the elements of an asset management system including a typical set of processes and disciplines that support asset management
- Identify available asset management tools and techniques that are applicable within the organisational context